Thursday 2 March 2017

Knife Reviews on Deck

Knives in for review

Steel Sahlute fellow knifers!  Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I’ve done a pocket knife review.  I’ve been spending lots of time in the great outdoors with my grandsons and their friends educating them on using axes, saws, knives (now fixed blades are what we use) and most importantly match usage.  All the tools I used when I was younger but adult supervision wasn’t usually present! LOL

So, stay tuned as I’m finishing my knife review on the Rough Rider Gunstock Amber Bone 2 blade knife. Actually I’m trying to find something wrong with it especially for what I paid for it – $13.99.  

Then, outta the blue I read an email from some dude who says, “ We are a online knife shop startup that carries knives from popular video games, EDC, tactical/military and fantasy knives.

I was like, uhhhh, yeah, no……..uhhhhhh, oh heck, sure send it.  

GameofKnives Review fantasy knife

Ok….stay with me here friends. First impressions mean a lot, and I was impressed and then I cut a piece of paper……and, well you know I ABSOLUTELY LOVE making a cut into something and it’s smooth as cutting air!!

Don’t wander off to far…….

Scott

Scott-Avatar


P.S. – Here’s their website if you want to check ‘em out!
www.GameofKnives.com


Knife Reviews on Deck posted first on http://ift.tt/2kAcUYB

No comments:

Post a Comment